Daily Real Estate News – Realtor.org
- Homeowners Keep Getting Richer and Richer
- Mortgage Rates Post First Decline of 2018
- Are You Being Spied On During Showings?
- Closings Smoother When Loan Officers Present
- Senate Passes Banking Reform Bill
- How to Lower Utility Costs for Any Home
- Why Staging With Plants Draws More Buyers
- 4 Tax Deductions for Sellers
- Disasters Spark New Wave of Foreclosures
- Know When a Sinkhole Threatens Listings
Home mortgage rates and real estate news – CNNMoney.com
- Home sellers are making huge profits. So why aren’t more people selling?
- Why you want Amazon to be your new neighbor
- 3 ways tax reform will hit home values
- Homeowners: Here’s what’s in the tax bill for you
- For many, the rent is still too damn high
- This is how long it takes to sell a house
- Hurricanes could bring another disaster: Foreclosures
- Who’s affected by the mortgage changes in the House tax bill
- Aston Martin is getting into… luxury real estate?!
- How to buy your first home
Mortgages Headlines – Bankrate.com
- 5 things to know about reverse mortgage loans and 2nd homes
- Why pay a mortgage from a reverse mortgage loan?
- National mortgage rates for Oct. 25, 2017
- Where will mortgage rates head next week?
- 9 things to know about buying rental property with a VA loan
- Ready to refi? This VA loan saves you time and money
- Should you skip the down payment on a VA home loan?
Mortgages Blog – Bankrate.comNo feed items found.
National Real Estate Investor – Nreionline.com
- Toys `R' Us Is Shuttering Stores, and Few Will Want to Fill Them
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (March 16, 2018)
- Survey Says Agility, Reduced Real Estate Costs Among the Biggest Advantages of Flexible Office Space
- Retail Landlords Get Ready to Deal with Empty Toys ‘R’ Us Spaces
- HNA's Purge of Hilton Spinoffs Triggers Talk of What's Next
- Manhattan Landlords Race to Fill Apartments in Declining Market
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (March 15, 2018)
- Why Mid-Rise Buildings Are the Future of Office Investment
- Industry Pros Expect Another Nordstrom Buyout Offer, And No Store Closures
- The Great Robber Baron Getaways Are Being Reborn as Top Hotels
Inman News Headlines – Inman.com
- ICNY 18 Marketing: Live problem solving
- ICNY 18 Marketing: Don’t be a ‘basic’ salesperson
- Fascinating map shows how U.S. grew and moved over time
- ICNY 18 Marketing: Your guide to referral marketing
- Third Blissville homeless shelter since 2017 to open in Queens, NY
- Compass CFO out after company’s massive funding round
- A third real estate agent lost his son in the Parkland shooting
- ICNY 18 Marketing: The inside track in inside sales
- ICNY 18 Marketing: Staying relevant in a virtual world — the future of open houses
- FEMA underestimates flooding risk to millions of Americans: study