Daily Real Estate News – Realtor.org
- Cost Burdens Drop for Owners, Remain High for Renters
- How Marijuana Laws Are Challenging for Your Business
- iBuyer Bumps Up Price Threshold to $800K
- Bidding Wars Hit a 10-Year Low
- The House Hunt Won’t Be Easy, Prospective Buyers Say
- Mortgage Meltdown Unlikely Despite Hike in Risky Loans
- Which Home Security Systems Make Owners Feel Safer?
- Rental Firm Agrees to Pay $1M for Denying Ex-Cons Leases
- In This Metro, Homeowners Stand to ‘Strike It Rich’ at Resale
- More than 140 Appliances Stolen From New Homes in Florida
Home mortgage rates and real estate news – CNNMoney.comNo feed items found.
Mortgages Headlines – Bankrate.comNo feed items found.
Mortgages Blog – Bankrate.comNo feed items found.
National Real Estate Investor – Nreionline.com
- Goldman Eyes Real Estate Investments Away from Coastal Cities
- How Prevalent are Rent Renegotiations for Ailing Retailers?
- Investments in Medical Office Buildings Should Offer Upside Even in a Downturn
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (November 14, 2019)
- Falling Rents in New York, Boston Hold Back U.S. Core Inflation
- Fannie-Freddie Might Not Sell Shares Until 2022, Watchdog Says
- Brookfield Snaps Up JPMorgan’s U.S. Mall Stakes in Multi-Billion Deal
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (November 13, 2019)
- Do You Know What Your Prospective Tenants Want? The Answers May Surprise You
- Starwood Buys Houses in Return to Single-Family Rentals
Inman News Headlines – Inman.com
- The Real Word: How will Realogy’s Cartus deal impact agents?
- Want happy, productive agents? Make their pay your priority
- Inman News quiz: Think you’re on top of the week’s biggest stories?
- In the future, an open house without the house
- Are listing agents the right people to present your buyer offers?
- Localize gives NYC buyers more than listings — it delivers truth
- What makes Inman Connect a must-attend event?
- It’s time to lean out: An open letter to men in leadership
- Wayfair expands virtual-staging tools in mobile app
- Real estate executive handed longest sentence yet in college admissions scandal