Daily Real Estate News – Realtor.org
- Meet NAR’s Newest Volunteering Works Honorees
- 7 Summer Trends for Creating Cozier Backyards
- New FICO Index May Help Expand Mortgage Lending
- Developers Adapt to Drive-Thru Events, Virtual Launch Parties
- Mortgage Rates Approach 3% Mark
- President Trump Expected to Sign PPP Extension
- Realogy, AARP Team Up for Cash-Back Program
- Home Sellers Are the ‘Missing Link’ in the Recovery
- New Tool in the Fight Against COVID-19: Upgraded AC
- Is My Home in a Flood Zone?
Home mortgage rates and real estate news – CNNMoney.comNo feed items found.
Mortgages Headlines – Bankrate.comNo feed items found.
Mortgages Blog – Bankrate.comNo feed items found.
National Real Estate Investor – Nreionline.com
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (July 3, 2020)
- Andrew Cuomo’s Penn Station Plan Would Fund Fixes With Office Complex
- 12 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (July 2, 2020)
- Will Off-Price Retail Chains be Poised for Long-Term Success?
- Citi Pulls Back on Plans for Office Return in 13 States
- NYC Delays Indoor Dining With Virus Cases Soaring Elsewhere
- COVID-19 Measures are Driving Interest in Smart Building Upgrades
- Manhattan Hotels Pitch Rooms for Office Space With Travel Frozen
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (July 1, 2020)
- Don’t Let Covid-19 Cause a Surge of Evictions: Editorial Board
Inman News Headlines – Inman.com
- Homeownership is the greatest kind of freedom — and it should be for all
- How this essential industry will evolve post-COVID-19
- The Real Word: Should we end open houses?
- Smart home tech for agents: The niftiest smart kitchen devices today
- Stop the name-calling! Let’s fix the broken system
- Fast (and well-timed), video-tour app Replay Listings hits all the marks
- David Terbeek knows when to tell a client it’s not the right time to buy
- Mortgage rates hit all-time low heading into July 4th weekend
- Goodbye Bel Air, hello Raleigh: The ‘other’ luxury markets heating up
- Home prices begin to stall