Daily Real Estate News – Realtor.org
- New Tool Pinpoints the Best Days to Sell a Home
- Hot Midwest Markets Are Winning More Buyers
- Economists: Builders Add More Inventory, But Not Enough
- Mortgage Rates Ease for Second Consecutive Week
- Cities Expected to Get the Most New Residents in Q3
- Redfin: Bidding Wars Fuel Surge in Home Prices
- Airbnb Investment in Apartment Buildings Irks Tenants
- Millions of Consumers Getting a Credit Score Boost
- Home Searches Are Stretching on Longer
- HUD Backs Off on Rule It Says Stifles Affordability
Home mortgage rates and real estate news – CNNMoney.com
- Should I get a fixed- or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Zillow buys a mortgage lender and the stock tanks
- Looking for a home in Berlin or Budapest? Prepare to pay more
- Housing market remains strong, despite mortgage rate worries
- Is Manhattan’s rental market finally cooling off?
- Why West Coast home prices are surging
- What to spend money on (and what to DIY) as a new homeowner
- He made $400,000 flipping a house
- How to save $9,000 on your mortgage
- It’s tough to be a homebuyer in Seattle
Mortgages Headlines – Bankrate.comNo feed items found.
Mortgages Blog – Bankrate.comNo feed items found.
National Real Estate Investor – Nreionline.com
- CPPIB’s Managing Director Hilary Spann Discusses Plans for its New Joint Venture
- CPPIB’s Managing Director Hilary Spann Discusses the Plan to Buy $1 Billion in U.S. Industrial Assets
- MetLife, State Street Strike $2 Billion Mortgage Partnership
- Here are the Life Sciences Markets that Topped JLL's Rankings
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (August 17, 2018)
- CPPIB’s Managing Director Hillary Spann Discusses the Plan to Buy $1 Billion in U.S. Industrial Assets
- HNA Is Said in Talks to Sell New York's 850 Third Ave. to B&L
- PNC Faces Subpoena Over Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (August 16, 2018)
- Flood of Toys ’R’ Us Space Comes on the Market; Who’s Going After the Empty Boxes?
Inman News Headlines – Inman.com
- HUD charges Minnesota homeowners and their Realtor with discrimination
- Housing Dept. files discrimination complaint against Facebook
- WATCH: What does it really take to start an indie brokerage?
- Why the Northeast is such a tricky market for iBuyers like Opendoor
- The Inman Weekender, August 18-19, 2018
- WATCH: How to transition out of production and into leadership
- WATCH: How to build a brand identity when no one knows your name
- Price reductions rose in June, with cities seeing biggest cuts: Zillow
- Luxury Connect is bigger, more connected and more luxurious than ever
- Would you live in the new smart city from Google’s parent company?